I’m a simple(ish) man with simple needs-food, water, internet, sleep, air, etc. However, I also have simple rules with which to lead my life. Rules like…
- If you’re calling me before 9 am and after 10 pm, don’t expect an answer-either way I’m likely to be asleep or waking up/getting ready. Also, what the hell are you doing trying to call people before 9 in the morning??
- If you’re an Indian man called Steve claiming not to be selling anything, you’re going to have a bad time.
- If you don’t want me to be cranky, don’t wake me up.
- Unless something extremely important comes up, Doctor Who night is a sacred night.
- I will always endeavour to help you; unless you’re an asshole.
- Spending 5 more minutes in Morrisons looking for deals is much better than spending more money in less time.
- Buy me cheese and I am yours.
- If it’s in the Daily Mail, it’s probably racist/wrong.
Simple, but important.
What are your rules that you live by?