The rules for the Liebster Award are very simple: You are required to thank the person who nominated you, answer the 11 question they have asked you, nominate 11 other people and ask them 11 questions in return. According to the guidelines the Liebster award should be sent to bloggers with less than 200 followers so that new bloggers can see how awesome they are!
So my answers:
1. Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog because I had things to say and was still to anxiety ridden to restart my YouTube account.
2. Honestly, how many other blogs do you read regularly?
I don’t unless they appear in my reader. It’s something I’ve been meaning to sort out, but I do have my favourites among those that I’m nominating.
3. Presently, what do you do for a living?
4. What is your dream career?
Software engineer at Google.
5. If you could have dinner with any 3 people, living or dead, who would you choose?
Dad, Professor Randy Pausch, Bill Gates (he’ll foot the bill).
6. When was the last time you tried something new, and what did you do?
Today, and learn Sage 50.
7. What is your favourite film of all time?
8. You can punch one celebrity in face without reprisal . Who would it be?
9. If you could go 10 years into the future and ask yourself one question only, what would it be?
Where’s my damn hoverboard?
10. How much money would it take for you to kill a puppy with a sledgehammer?
11. What is your favourite swear word?
So now I have to ask 11 questions of 11 people. The questions?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Why did you choose WordPress?
- How do you see your life in 10 years?
- What’s your favourite talent?
- Pizza or pasta?
- What’s your favourite book?
- Who’s your favourite blogger?
- What’s your favourite blog post?
- When does the Narwhal bacon?
- What’s your favourite recent memory?
- What tips would you give to other bloggers?
And the blogs this award goes to aaaaaaaaaaaaaare:
Congratulations! You all get questions to answer!
Have fun with that.