So here I am, procrastinating on doing today’s blog post (that’ll come at 5, promise) and I notice that I’ve got a comment from J over at Project Southsea to say he’s given me the Versatile Blogger award! So thanks for that, J! I believe cookies are in order.
Apparently, this award comes with rules:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself
I’ll do my awarding through the week (promise) but here’s a list of a few blogs I’ve found incredibly readable:
And of course, TED
Now have 7 facts:
- I’ve drank pee. Several times. That story doesn’t need telling.
- I want to achieve a doctorate for two reasons. 1) What says ‘I know lots about this subject’ more than a doctorate? 2) Dr Nicky Johnson sounds awesome.
- My dad died when I was 3 months old. Don’t apologise, it’s not your fault. I promise.
- If I have too much dairy, I will do hyper. By too much, I mean 500g of cheese or a few pints of ice cream.
- I play guitar.
- I have an awesome girlfriend.
- I’d love to learn how to use a katana.
Keep an eye out for my post later today, and I’ll be sending out awards this week.